What is Level Funding?
Now offering a NEW employer health plan through Allied National.
This level-funded plan offers you money back when you have a healthy plan year.
There are plan options to fit any budget. Find out about Allied’s unique Freedom plan (that
eliminates PPOs) or Allied’s Direct Primary Care wrap plan.
Why Allied National?
- Unique money saving plans for groups of 2 or more
- Freedom Plan option — See any provider
- Allied has provided small employer health plans since 1970
- TDA Financial Services Insurance Program is your authorized agent for this health plan
This is an invitation to inquire about the “Freedom Plan.” This is a limited description of the plan. See plan brochure and summary plan description for complete details.
Key Questions For Your Group:
- Can you qualify for an Allied Level-Funded health plan?
Allied plans are medically underwritten to determine rates and group eligibility.
Questions about your group?
- Does your health plan cover non-owner, W-2 employees?
If no, you are not an eligible employer group for this plan.
- Do you contribute at least 75% of the cost of coverage for your employees?
If no, individual health plans might be a better option for you.
- General Group Health — Do you or any of your employees have cancer, hemophilia, kidney failure, or a pending surgery or have any ongoing medical conditions that cost more than $10,000 annually?
If yes, you might not qualify for coverage under the plan.
For more information about Allied National's Funding Advantage plan, check out these brochures, promotional pieces and forms.
Interested? Call Eric Tiedtke at 800.677.8644 x101